We help to ensure young carers between the ages of 5 to 18 are identified and provided with support in their caring role. A Young Carer is somebody that looks after another person because they need help due to an illness, disability, addiction or mental health problem.
How we can help
We can help by:
- Listening to you and helping you and your family think about what would make a difference.
- Giving you information about the illness or disability of the person you care for.
- Getting help, advice and support for the person you care for.
- Helping you take a break from your caring role.
- Introducing you to other young carers.
- Getting you support in school or college.
- Helping you to speak up.
Who to contact
0345 013 8208
Where to go
Lock 50 Business Centre
Time / Date Details
When is it on
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm